Myanmar Hottie Model Girl Kabyar Ko

Advertisements
Kabyar Ko
New up-and-coming model, Kabyar Ko, says that due to receiving support from about 80 percentage of the audience, the remaining 20 percent of the audience can easily be overlooked. She remarks that her line of work is a unique field of art, and just as there are admirers, she has also come across disapproving opponents who criticize and attack her profession. She insists that models have to maintain themselves in their career and keep in the line with great difficulty. To arrive at the field of modeling work, a model has to overcome plenty of difficulties and once they have established themselves in the field, they still have to continue to face all kinds of struggles.

Kabyar Ko

Kabyar Ko

Advertisements


Now, she is trying her best in order to stay on the path of her dreams and ambition without getting lost or misled. She continues to be strong in her ambition, without allowing herself moments of weakness. She also never takes into consideration the discouraging words of critics who disapprove of her kind of work. As she has said, due to the encouragement from 80 percent of the audience, she feels she can afford to ignore the remaining 20 percent. She also vows to keep on modeling in provocative photo shoots.

Kabyar Ko

Kabyar Ko

It is her belief that her line of art takes a whole lot of skill and expertise. A lot of consideration goes into the estimation skills of camera-men. A model’s positioning of her body and the matching of colors with the environment also influence a photo shoot a great deal. In June, she worked together with fellow model Zune Thinzar by starring in a direct-to-video movie called “If You Die”. The movie is expected to be in distribution very soon.
Advertisements